Friday, August 15, 2008

Funny Mood

I'm in a funny mood.

So anyways, I was kind of bored, and I decided to do a little searching for actors who kind of look like some of my Into The Night characters. Obviously no one's ever going to be perfect, but I did my best for now. Tell me what you think especially if you read the book. I want to see what the differences between our mental images are.


For Leilah:
A younger version of Kate Bosworth.

The image “http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/258931~Kate-Bosworth-Posters.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


For Gerry Forester:
A younger version of David Sutcliffe.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2521002.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0EDE1DE640A394C6EB15A5397277B4DC33E


As Notch:
Justin Chatwin

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e325/x-Razorblade-romance-x/JustinChatwin12.jpg

In my head, Notch and Jalia look like identical twins, but for their genders and their eye colours (Notch's area dark brown, Jalia's are bright blue). Technically their only cousins though.


For Jalia:
Alexis Bledel

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/alexis-bledel-sin-city-los-angeles-premiere-1w2PBD.jpg

I'm pretty much done chapter 4 of Into The Light, so if you people would actually read it I could send the next bit along. Just a thought.

-Emma

1 comment:

Stone said...

So I happened across this post searching for pics of Justin Chatwin, and now I'm curious to read your story Into the Night. May I have a link.