Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cute Restaurant

So I'm sure y'all know about Jolly's. In the Crossroads Plaza. Well, the people writing this blog will. Anyway it's this Italian restaurant that always smells like olives and wine. (That's a good smell!)
So my Mom, Dad, brother and I went to eat some Gnocchi and butterfly shrimp ( For the non-vegetarians anyway) and I'm very happy about where we sat.
Just before I finished eating my food, this really cute guy (not Italian by the way, looked maybe English, or in that area) and a mid-40's companion ( maybe Dad, maybe lawyer) came and sat at the only table next to us. The old guy had wine, but Cute Guy had coke, so I assume he was definitely a few years under nineteen, but older than me still. ( I'm almost fourteen). They were going over this contract looking thing, so I think Cute Guy probably was getting signed to some sort of team, or maybe a job. I think it was like a hockey team or something.

Okay, I just wanted to brag about Cute Guy because Katie should be totally jealous of me. I'm sure even with our differing tastes you would like him. What can I say, he was really cute. Oh, and while I was talking to my Mom for the longest time during our sit at the table, Cute Guy was looking at me. I can't even remember what I was talking about. I love this Hollister sweater. I swear it must be lucky. Thank god I don't think that my Dad noticed, although he might have seen me looking at Cute Guy. It was kind of distracting you know.

So yeah. I just had to let that out.

-Emma

No comments: