Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey Again!

Okay, randomness example number 1:

My name is Maple. I'm a Jack Russel Terrier and I'm four years old. I'll be five in April. am a dog. Quite frankly you need to get help if you didn't notice that. I have a patch over my ear, and another over my ear and eye. My eyes are brown. In the summer, you can see spots on my belly that look like a cows. Only smaller. Because I'm smaller. Duh I don't even reach Emma's knee.

About Me:
I enjoy soccer (I'm defence), Hopping like a bunny through snow, and chasing my tail.
Activities:
I like to play with my 'tuggy', my purple squish ball, and any stuffed animal that my brother Michael has lying on the floor. I wonder if they like playing pretend hockey or getting chewed better. I know which I prefer for them.
Favorite Toys:
My favourite foods are my Iams, cheese (holey, strong, old, fondu or string I'll eat it. Except maybe the fondu.) , chips, and the occasional lick of peanutbutter.
Favorite Food:
The classic milkbone always does the trick, but sometimes it's nice to indulge in a little rawhide.
Favorite Treats:
My chair, Emma's lap, Mom's lap, in front of the fire, and Grammy's house.
Favorite Places:
I decided not to pursue training further than the basics. I simply was not interested in rolls, obstacles, or snotty french dogs. I sit, lie down, and stay. I swear that's all you'll ever need to know.
Tricks:
Alone time, sleeping, play time, sleeping, eating, sleeping, visiting Missy, sleeping, the fire, sleeping and oh yeah- belly rubs!
Likes:
Big dogs who think that if they ignore me I'll go away. It's not that simple giants! If I had the option, I would bark a you all day! You'd crack eventually, and maybe you'd even show some spunk! I bet you don't fight me because you think that I'm too small! Maybe in size, but not in attitude! I'll take you anyday! Woof!

Yeah, my dog. And sorry for all of my comments about Pickles. Sometimes I just get carried away and seriously, a little dill never hurt anyone!

-Emma

1 comment:

Cola-ola said...

Hey Emma,
so you know how I'm kinda stupid? Well I dunno if I'm supposed to be one of the contributers or something but i can't figure out how...anyway, blog looks awesome
-cola-ola