Friday, February 22, 2008

I love Friday's!

Aaaaaaah Friday. The day that begins our weekend. While Saturday forever remains my favourite day of the week, Friday definitely doesn't suck. Well, for Cody it does. (Can't wait to read those memoires!)
Although nothing special happened today, and the school portion felt extremely slow, it's still Friday. The Cure seem to like it, Friday, I'm in Love anyone? So let's take a moment to commemorate this wonderful day of the week.


* Takes cookie from cookie jar*


Now that that's over, I think I should mention that I'm currently writing a story, and it's not easy to focus with this computer. I need a laptop. And it needs to be a Mac. Honestly. But my parents keep telling me that to get an apple computer I'll have to wait months. MONTHS! How can I possibly wait that long? Now if I wanted a PC (which suck by the way if you haven't noticed), I'll get one very soon. The unfairness! How can they torture me so? I fear waiting much longer will drive me so crazy that I'll beg Cody and Sara to throw me in a ditch by the side of the road! (I have no idea what that means, I'm too tired, but you can make up your own meaning if you want.) Rant over.

Here's a picture of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice the movie. It's such a beautiful love story. You all must read/watch it sometime soon.
Mr%20%20Mrs%20Fitzwilliam%20Darcy.jpg

Aaaaaawwww!


-Emma

No comments: