Okay I sound like a total hillbilly. For that I apologize. So Sara I think that I should mention that you are not boring! The more you think you're boring the more you will be. Oh and that's my bit anyway.
Alicia, I'm going to chop you next badminton gym class if you don't blog soon. So get your Mom some chai tea, and put on a nice movie. Make her give in! And I am forcing this on you so if she hates me more so be it! Cody still likes me.
Katherine Heller, I think that I should remind you that you haven't let Apple know that you broke up with Weasley. Tell him on MSN.
So anyway, I don't want to do my homework because it's boring and this seems a better alternative. But now that I'm done, I think I may have to get my math book out.
Sorry if you don't understand anything that I just wrote about, you may have had to be there.
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment