Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To be blended another day...

Okay, has anyone watched will it blend Chuck Norris? It's freaken awesome. They put a Chuck Norris action figure in with alll these bad dude action figures, and blend them. At the end Chuck Norris is still alive, and all the bad guys are mush. Chuck Norris has to wait to be blended, another day.
Emma, as for the sneak peek at the 4th maxium ride book, what's the website? I totally want to read it, but I looked up www.maxride.com , a train company, www.maxuimride.com, a car site, and www.the finalwarning.com which by the way is a medical website.
Katie, calm down. You fixed your facebook and all is well. Take a valium or something(jokes).
Is anyone going to that hockey game tomorrow? I wish I got a permission form. You'd get to miss chool and everything.
~~~pigeon

No comments: