Soph, I hope you know that Earth Hour is about turning the lights off, you can still watch hockey and go on the computer. Or maybe you're doing an all out Earth Hour thing. That's cool too. But personally, I'm going to be reading City Of Bones by flashlight soon. By being a vegetarian, my carbon footprint has already swooped down, and that's everyday. Not only one hour. Think about that. So that's veggiehead moment of the day.
As I mentioned, I'm reading City of Bones. At this point, all I can say is that there's something magical about that book. Trust me. I'll clue you in later. I finished Bra's and Broomsticks. It was okay, but I don't like Raf that much. He's too A-list for me. Plus I have nothing in common with Rachel. Has anyone else noticed the freakish likenessess I have with Miri? She's a vegetarian, she's all about the boycotting of certain foods because they torture animals or people, she doesn't care about popularity, she can be mouthy if she wants to be, she can kick serious butt (I can when I have to), and we're both witches! (Okay, maybe not the last one, but who knows? Remember, I'm only thirteen turning fourteen. I still have some time.)
I read, went to vocal lesson, at dinner, rode a half hour on my indoor trainer (bike) and then ate a huge piece of icecream cake. If anyone knows how to take advantage of a Saturday, it's me.
Six minutes right now until the lights go back on. None of the apartment buildings are participating, grrrrr! Happy Hockey Night In Canada everyone!
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment