Howdy,
Well Sara, as for the whole Sydney Krosby looking like your brother thing, I can't comment. I have never ever met/seen your brother. Although I do know what Krosby looks like.
And Shauna, one time last year we had this lab report that was due, and I forgot, but I had all-city-band that day, so I had to come back at like 4 to get it. And then Mr.S didn't even collect it.
Has anyon ever read the Di-Vinci Code(spelling?), it's awesome. Although whenever he writes books, the characters always end up just escaping death in some coincidental way.
Did anyone see the cute snowmen? The stupid jerks broke them it wqas so depressing.
Anyway, I'm bored, and I have to go do homework. Blah.....
~~~Cola-Ola
P.S. If the title confuses you, I was bored, so take THAT!
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment