Try it. It's great. So, today I went to, oh I don't know maybe just the MOST AWESOME MALL EVER! Pacific Mall is GREAT! Seriously, if you can, GO! It's an Asian mall, so there are the coolest Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese stores. And the fashions.. ahhhh.. it was heaven. The clothing was sooo cute! The food is the best smelling stuff ever, and there are the most obscure little shops. You know those little vending machines that have Peek-a-Poohs and other litle cell charms in them? Well there are entire stores of those machines.
Each store is a little glass cube. The aisles in between are street names. We asked some store owner, and the rent for one glass cubicle is SEVEN THOUSAND a month! THAT'S A LOT! But there is mounds of seaweed and Pocky (:D''''''), but the best were the clothing stores. So unique! I bought a cell charm for my DS (technically a DS charm then) some ICE CREAM OF THE FUTURE ( really just ice cream in little dots in an adorable little cup), and a jacket for my sister for her B-day. And food. Lots of food. Like Pocky. And Shrimp Chips. And Cuttlefish chips. And seaweed. MMMM!
Go if you can. It's in Markham. But if you do, and you are either very sensitive, or like Emma and are a vegitarian (is that how you spell it?) careful of the restaurants on the second floor. Trust me. I won't go into details, but it involved a pig head, and roasted ducks and chickens. I could barely stand it...Other than that, second floor = GREAT!
But enough of my raving.
Gonna eat din-din, then build a snowfort or igloo or something.
--Livi♥
-
No comments:
Post a Comment