So, I am sick too. In the morning, after peer tutoring, I said my stomach hurts, and Alicia made a joke about as soon as school starts, my stomach starts to hurt. After lunch, I'm feeling all queasy, and then I throw up. After that, I get a drink, take an aspirin and sit down. And throw up again. (in the washroom both times.) My head really, really, really hurts, and every time I hit a key on this keyboard, it sounds like someone taking their anger out on a drum. So Emma, I guess I'm the unlucky one out of you and me. (Cuz you didn't throw up 1 1/2 slices of cake, 8 mini eggs, 3 cookies and a piece of pizza.)
Hope no one else gets sick!!!
Sophie.
Oh by the way Emma, the only thing you missed was a geography sheet and math homework. Pgs 256/257 #3- 10 and these 2 language sheets, but you can get them tomorrow.
(PS Feel better Emma!! (And tell your brother I know how he feels.)
(PPS Alicia and Sara, tell me what happens in Art.)
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment