...I see how happy you are for him.
I'm not feeling great today, I have an awful headache that reaches from neck to my teeth to well, duh, my head.
Maple's being cute and sitting beside me. I'm typing on Grammy's laptop again, so she's sitting beside me on the chair.
I went to my baby cousin Justin and Abby's house, and while you might have guessed already that I wasn't the best company, I'll tell you, I wasn't the best company. I just don't know how to act around little kids. They're always sticky and hard to understand. I'm also never the center of attention, so that makes a thumbs-down.
Maple and Missy are getting into a growl argument now. It's kind of funny, in a creepy sort of way.
Speaking of creepy, I finally got the first two Darren Shan Cirque Du Freaks, and I finished reading the first while waiting for Grammy in her doctor's waiting room for two hours. I can't wait to read the second, they really are cool.
I think we're going tubing tomorrow. At Snow Valley with Justin and Abby. That should be fun if my headache goes away.
Oh, stop growling you two!
-Emma
P.S. I think I'm gonna name my character Sam for Samantha. It still starts with an 's' so thanks Olivia!
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment