I'm your home skillet Sara? Well that's dynamite! I'll order a copy of Within Hewitt Manor for you and Alicia the minute it's officially released. And yes I will sign it too. I have to practice my signature though, we want to make sure it's readable.
By the way Sophie, I did read the Supernaturalist, and I have no memory of that name whatsoever. I'm sure you're right though. Oh, and there's something about Clary's name I'm tempted to tell you, but I won't so that you can see at the end. Hee hee!
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
2 comments:
Hi guys! I can't belive i haven't seen you in so long. I miss you all. Emma it is so cool that you have your owm book. Has anyone here. the third and final eragon bokk is coming out sept. 20. the name is stupid though, It doesn't start with and e. its suposed to satart with an e!!!! I mean what kind of name is brisingr anyway. I hope I can see you guys sometime.
Jeanette
Hey Jeanette! It's been forever! Do you know what Brisingr means? Fire i think? In the ancient language. Haven't read the books in a while, but i will definitely be buying the next one.
Alicia xoxo♥
Post a Comment