It seems like everybody is forgetting bout the blog...Sara, I thought Marylin Manson's straw was fuscia, not pink. And don't say whatever, its a very important factor.
Your right, I'm spending the next four years, away from most of my friends in a more free lifestyle. I'm taking the bus every day, I will have study hall, and I will have a class that lasts the whole after noon. Every second tuesday is a staff meeting, aka sleep in late! I will not be in a single 'class' but i will have different classes with different people. It is going to be soo different!! I am exited, but this the first year where most of my friends aren't going to be in the same school, let alone the same class!
I am very happy that today is my cat's b-day, he is finally one. I think he knew it was his birthday, because every couple minutes, he asked for food. He is having a party with his two kitty friends on sunday.
Soph<3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment