So, today was pretty awesome. Awesome weather, awesome fun. Except for the health test and the boringness of music. And French, but that's not unusual. As you all know (except for Katie and Shauna) me, Sara, Sophie and Emma all pretended to be each other today. It was fun, and I managed to make even the word mozerella cheese sound wrong when I was Sophie. Being Sara was fun because I got to stare out into space, and being Emma was fun because I got to run around screaming from "Sophie" (who was actually Sara) because Emma is such a germophobe. Emma, very good job running into the table when you were me, it was very acurate. Sara, good job getting scared at something that wasn't scary, and Sophie, good job falling and tripping! It was a fun day!
Alicia xoxo♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment