So Alicia just came with me to church, and I'm proud to say that she behaved excellently and managed to stay quieter than several crying babies. Good job Alicia! You were also very kind in saying that you enjoyed it, though I'm not sure it's true. And everyone, Alicia had her own little chat with God.
I love chocolate chips. Just plain chocolate chips. They are really really yummy.
I uploaded my Into The Night Manuscript to Wordclay, so I'm just working over the title page etc and then I'll put it up for purchase. I'm not completely sure if I'll order it for everyone. It's really really really expensive. I'd have to get you all to pay more for the shipping, so if you're okay with that tell me, or I won't order it for anyone else but me.
I spent a half hour on our brand new trampoline in the backyard, and let me tell you, it's awesome fun and a great workout. My abs are killing me in the best of ways.
-Emma
-
No comments:
Post a Comment