Thursday, May 29, 2008

City Of Glass Cover

Here it is, the one we've all been waiting for. Sebastian is the dude. The city is Idris, otherwise known as the city of glass (henceforth the title).



Awesome. So I went to Wonderland tonight to take my seasons pass picture and go on two rides. It was fun, but I had to come home and finish my Book In A Box project. Oh well, at least I have Chris and Cathy and their supposedly sinful Jace and Clary-ish relationship to keep me company. Seriously good books guys. Go out and buy Flowers In The Attic. It's totally worth it.

The movie to Flowers in the Attic is nothing like the book, and is sadly totally lame, but it's kind of fun to watch because of that. Here if you want to see it.

I'm having pizza for dinner, yay! It hasn't arrived yet, but it will soon. And Ill do some updating on the sides of our blog while I'm procrastinating from finishing my storyboard.

-Emma

No comments: