Haven't done much today. Made my mom breakfast in bed. Me and my dad had a little trouble with my mom's espresso/ latte/whatever machine. We ended up getting water and steam everywhere. I know, how do you get steam everywhere right? I dunno, but we did. It was funny. Then we gave my mom the flower and the collages that I made. I've just been writing and reading since then. I've been listening to the Across The Universe soundtrack all day too. Well, except when I was reading.
Hmm..what else? Oh, did anyone see Charlie The Unicorn 2? Sara told me about it, then I watched it. I don't know if the way it is in words is going to work, cuz I don't actually know how to do it, Emma you need to show me. So here's the link if that doesn't work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFCSXr6qnv4
Alicia xoxo♥
No comments:
Post a Comment