far across the briny sea
sailing over deepest waters
where love nor care ne'er trouble me...
I loved The Crossing of Ingo! My favourite of the series with it's infinite glory and its finality! And I love, love, love Faro!!! Ingo is number four in my top favourite book series. Harry Potter (obviously as it is a part of my very soul), Twilight (Edward, duh?), The Mortal Instruments (Jace, lots of angst), and Ingo! There are a few more after that, but I'm stopping at Ingo. It was such a great story you guys, so great! Helen Dunmore is an exceptionally good writer, she takes me with her in her stories and has some of the most heart felt lines I've ever read and these are books for early teens! I LOVE INGO!
Here's the link to the trailer for Ingo.
So, switching from one series to another... City of Glass is coming out in March, and Cassandra Clare has decided to torment us with a small tidbit of the front cover. And yes, it is Sebastian.
So far, it's looking good. But there's no shirtlessness this time! I guess it's only a Jace thing.
-Emma (Otherwise known as the wannabe mer girl.)
No comments:
Post a Comment