My book, Within Hewitt Manor, has finally arrived! Yahoo! (Like the website.) I signed a couple after cleaning my room, buying a dress for my confirmation, and talking with Katie on the phone. I had a very long evening. And I am not ashamed to say that I've read chapter one of my own book so far. I've been planning out the specifics of a scene at the start of the climax, so Thursday I will be able to write more. Tomorrow is a no-no (not like my grandpa) because I have my preparing for confirmation, my actual confirmation, and my confirmation after-party. Not to mention the party-party on Saturday and then church- possibly with Alicia- on Sunday. And the whole time I'll be waiting to go through the ceremony, I'll have to listen to a couple of brain dead bozos who almost positively have toxoplasma in their heads. (And I don't mean Katie and my cousin Victoria. I'm sure you can guess who.)
So I am now Emma Rita as of my Confirmation tomorrow, and the church will know me only as so. My Nana will be happy, that's her first name. (Rita, not Emma.) I have to go memorize the seven gifts and nine fruits of the Holy Spirit.
-Emma (Rita)
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment