Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Relax Your Panties

Firstly, Katie, relax your panties. You are not old. If you were like, 35 or whatever old is now, I'd say differently. But you are turning fourteen! It's only the beginning of teenagerhood. I'm turning 14 in 5 days and you don't see me freaking out. I don't know why the hell you feel so old, but your not, you are delusional. So take a deep breath, realx your panties, and enjoy your birthday dammit! By the way, I'll be giving you beats tomorrow, whether you like it or not.

Now that that's handled, onto other matters. Emma, I did enjoy coming to church with you, although I felt kinda stupid when I knelt the wrong way when we were leaving. But otherwise, I think I did well. I had fun singing, even though I was just learning the songs then. I'd really like to keep coming, even though I can't come this weekend. I think it will...enhance my religiousness, considering I'm very deprived in that area.

Oh, My God, I can't believe Andrew was here playing music and we missed it! I could have asked him to play OOOH POOPIE, DON"T WORRY, YOU"LL GET YOUR LETTUCE TOMORROW!... Sheesh! I can't believe we missed it.

Lastly, chapter 13 is coming along quite well and I will be able to send it to you soon. But really, only Cody is the only one who sent actual feedback that was more than one word *Cough* Emma*Cough* But, I will overlook it this time seeing as it was not the most exciting chapter, but I will expect lots of feedback from all of you next time!

Alicia xoxo♥

No comments: