Ok, really sorry you guys, but why do you have such high hopes for the Twilight movie? And why are you shocked at how bad it looks? Movies from Books RARELY work (in exception of LOTR, but even then, they cut out some large parts)! I hate to see people who love a book, only to have the movie suck. Trust me, Eragon the Movie sucked SO MUCH! Book= Good. Movie =TERRIBLE.. I hoped and hoped for an amazing movie, yet they screwed everything around so much..
Sorry for the rant. I want to prepare people for a possible let down. I REALLY hope that the movie is as good as you say the books are. They sound amazing, and I would hate to see another book ruined by its own movie. Please, not another destroyed book...
I hate you, Eragon Movie producers/director/cast & crew/anyone affiliated with them... The main character was so not hot...
--Livi♥
-
No comments:
Post a Comment