So I almost done packing for Portugal. This will probably be my last blog until I get back, unless I can get internet somewhere there. I hope you all read chapter 16 and 17, I really need feedback! Emma sent feedback, and Sara gave me some too. The rest of you, send some dammit!
Sara, I am stealing your fading thing again. It's fun, so don't explode like Kalden almost does. Hee hee. Everyone keep blogging while I'm gone, I want to read everything when I get back. If i get back and this blog is the last one, I'm going to be really mad, comprendé? Sheesh, so few people have been blogging lately.
Well, I best go and finish up packing. I will see you all in three weeks. I'll email everybody when I get back, I promise. And if I get internet while I'm there, I'll email you all then too. Love all you guys!!!! I'll miss you all the time!!!!
Alicia xoxo <3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment