Meredith! She came up to Canada for a bit and she's coming to hang out with me today! She'll be here in about 2 hours. I was worried it wasn't going to happen because when she first sent me the email it was from a different address and I deleted it from the Junk folder by accident so it didn't go into my deleted messages. So I thought I was screwed, but I sent her an email to her regular address telling what happened and she got it somehow and emailed me again so everything worked out.
I have finished Wicked Lovely and am now re-reading the Twilight Series in anticipation for the next book! WOOT! Only 9 days left people. That reminds me, I have to go see the Breaking Dawn quote of the day. So, pip pip, tah tah, cheerio! (I'm feeling weird today.)
Alicia xoxo <3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment