Friday, July 11, 2008

I Miss You Guys So Much!

Hi you guys! So, I believe the title is self-explanatory. I'm having a surge of missing all you guys! I feel so out of everything over here! I have over 300 pictures now I do believe, and I need to show them to you guys when I get home. I get back on Sunday, one week from now. I can't wait to see you all when I get back.

I am now back from up North. I got a lot of writing done up there, on both of my stories. Prepare to read a lot when I get home. We've rented the car to go up to the Algarve on Monday, and I pray I can get internet up there, otherwise it's four days without any communication with you guys. I think I'd die.

If I do get cut off from the internet, I'll tell you all about it when I get back. Sara, what are Pilates? I need to know, so I can start doing them. Sheesh. Emma, glad to hear you are having a good time! I am jealous. Like Cody, I am green from head to toe. I wish I could have seen this cute guy, did you get pictures? I expect to see tons of pictures when you get back missy.

Until then, I miss you all sooooooo much. I'll see all of you when I get back.

Alicia xoxo<3

No comments: