Sunday, July 6, 2008

In Portugal

Hey you guys, so I am obviously in Portugal, missing everyone! It is 7:45 here, but 2:45 over there. Weird or what. I would like to say that Europeans eat huge meals. It's insane, I go to a resturant and get a plate that's bigger than my head! Yeesh!




I can't believe the Black Parade Is Dead! is out and I don't own it! I am very depressed about that, and will be purchasing it when I return. So, today we went out for a late lunch, then walked along this pier thingy. It was really windy, but it was neat because there was all these old buildings. I was walking along and saw this insanely cute guy. He looked at me to! EEE! I have some pictures so I'll post them a few.





And...here's me in the mornings...

Hee hee. I had Jet Lag okay? So, I hear Emma is now in the U.S? I wish her a good time! I hope she can get onto the internet too. By the way, I come home in two weeks, I'm not sure what day. I will email everyone when I am home. Until then, I miss you guys!

Luv ya!

Alicia xoxo<3

No comments: