So people, I sign on after getting back from the Algarve, where I had no internet, and only one person has blogged!? What the heck is wrong with you people!? This blog is a great way for us to stay in touch, but it doesn't work if nobody blogs fools! Sheesh, so somebody, blog! Or I will perosnally come, and force you to! God! How am I supposed to know what's happening over there if no one blogs and only a few of you email me? So, BLOG!!!!
On another note, I had fun in the Algarve. I went to the southernmost point in Portugal, and went to a fort place. I also went to a castle that was built in the fourth century! That's the year 400! It was pretty cool, but they built this stupid restaurant in the middle of it that looked really weird among the old walls. We also went to this archeological museum. They built the building around this big brick hole they excavated, and next to it is a whole wall that they excavated! The hole goes reallt deep into the ground, with winding stairs but it's closed to the public. I really wanted to go in though. We also went to this cork museum, which was basically just the history of cork. There was also machines they use to make cork and stuff. I was listening to Sound Of Music while we went through it. At the end there was a gift shop and they had a barbie wearing a dress made out of cork. It was really funny.
On my last day in the Algarve we went to the beach. It was a nice beach, and it was a good day for it, but it was kind of crowded, which I don't like. We're going to the beach today too, and it shouldn't be crowded because most people are at work. Hopefully it's not windy!
Lastly, I come home in two days. I don't see the point of me even going to bed on Saturday because I have to wake up around 3:30 AM to get to the airport. We have to be there three hours before the plane takes off. We're going to have to wait in a huge line to check in our luggage, and then we have to do customs when I get back to Canada. I am really excited to be coming home though, I miss everyone. I don't think I've ever missed my friends this much on a trip like this. So, I'll see you all when I get home! And keep blogging!
Alicia xoxo <3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment