I still have ABBA music playing in my head from the movie! Awesomely funny and very strange as well as true to the original musical. Weird outfits, beautiful Greece. I soooo have to own a villa.
I already emailed Olivia a few days ago saying that I'd like to go to the ROM, so it looks there's some competition. Oh well, I'm probably going to go sometime this summer with Mom and my brother.
There's been a huge revision of Into The Light, so prepare to read within the next few days and keep an open mind. All the scenes already read will still be included at some point but with both minor and major changes. I can't wait for you guys to read!
I'll be ordering Into The Night very soon, once I have money from the people who would like a copy. I can't wait for that either!
Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment