Monday, July 21, 2008

Puppies =)

Random title, well its kind of has to do with Cody & Katie showing up at my door with Bailey whos a puppy! Yah, after they came we all decided to walk over to Lishas and then to Katies for no reason what so ever. It was quite random but so are we.

Well, I guess I havent really blogged in awhile. Not much as gone on. I got a pair of converse for a my birthday and some other stuff which is also for my birthday, we went shopping on Queen street and I got on MOD sorta. I was in the background with my famous dopey expression. Tim Degan waved to me which was kinda cool.

In other news, I finished the whole Flowers in the Attic series. I cried at the end because of a mix of happiness and saddness that it was over. I'm now reading Vampire Diaries which is pretty good and I think will be nice to read right before Breaking Dawn.

I guess I shall be off, to read and write!

--Sara ♥

No comments: