The title my friends, is exactly how long there is until Breaking Dawn is officially RELEASED!!!!! I AM GETTING IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! (Considering my mom is taking me to get it.) But, I can't wait. No one call me tomorrow, I will be buried deep in Stephanie Meyer's vampire world. Seriously, I'll be busy :P.
In other news, I want to go to Wonderland! Unfortunately, at this point I am not allowed to go unless a parent is in the park. Not necessarily with us, just in the park. My mom seems to be rethinking it thouhgh. I just did a Pilates workout, and I feel very refreshed. Don't laugh or make fun of me, Pilates are good for you! I'm just trying to stay healthy. Thanks for letting me borrow the DVD Sara!
By the way, Sophie sent me two post cards, but they are addressed to all of us. I guess mine was the only address she knew. Hopefully I can get you guys to see them at some point. So, I won't be seeing you tomorrow, but, hopefully soon. Happy reading! (Or, happy insert-activity-of-your-choice-here)
Alicia xoxo<3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment