Hello hello. Sorry it's been a while since I last blogged. I have been reading the blogs though. Livi, I'm glad you liked the DVD. There are some little things I forgot to mention. One if the videos on the DVD is me and Sara's WagginTails commercial, since none of you ever got to see it from the business project. I thought maybe our hard work should at least get shown to somebody :P. Second, when you put the DVD in and start it, it may just go into a loop of all the videos, but if you press the menu button somewhere on your remote it should go to the menu I set up. Then you can choose just one video if you only want to watch one. But if that video isn't the last one, then it'll continue into the videos after it. I think the DVD will go to the menu after you watch all the videos too.
C0dy and Emma, I have your DVDs right here. So the next time I see you, I'll give them to you. Katie (I don't know if you even read the blog anymore, but whatever) Olivia put your DVD in your mailbox, so hopefully you got it.
Emma, I do want to buy the book, but I don't have $25 right now. I'm sorry for holding the ordering up you guys! I will try to get the money to you as soon as I can, and I'll do extra chores to get the money faster. I'm really sorry!
Well then, I suppose I shall be going. I'll blog again soon.
Alicia xoxo <3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment