You continue to amaze me. I shall send you the first bit of my story, but it'll be through my reishi_chan email, so dont delete it!
My phones arent working, so dont try to call me on them. If you need to call, call my cell instead. I just thought I'd put that out there.
OH! More Character Naming time!:D:D
This character is about 25, 26. He has piercing grey-blue eyes. I dont have a hair colour yet. He is a dramatic, yet quiet person, except when he's ordering people around. He's kinda like a cross between Edward Elric from FMA and Howl from Howl's Moving Castle (Great movie by the way.Go rent it if you can. Or read the book). Oh, and he's the capitain of a flying/normal ship. Suggestions? Whoever can help me will get a character named after them, like Emma did. :D
Laters.
--Livi♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment