Sunday, August 3, 2008

There was something...

I thought i had something to tell you guys, but I forgot... It seemed important... Ah well.
My sister went to that Breaking Dawn Masquerade thing at Chapters. She had fun. Her mask was cute with the feathers and stars.

Is it bad that I'm working on two stories at once? I just got some great inspiration and i had to start another. Hmm. I did go see my sisters new house that she's gonna live in for university. She's renting a room and it's really cute! The house is so pretty! It looks like an English cottage with cute little peaked windows and big old beech trees.. I wish I could live there! Wah.

I was thinking of distributing my story around. It has no chapters yet, and i don't know if it will. But if someone wants to read the first bit, just tell me.

--Livi♥

No comments: