Sunday, August 10, 2008

Truffles and Kittycats

For the first time in over three weeks, I am sitting at the computer with my kitty on my lap. Due to poor travelling and my mom, Zeus couldn't come on our Maratime adventure. (I am being half sarcastic.) We left him at my grandmas house while we were away, and picked him up yesterday. I am surprised about how much I missed him. I mean, yah, he is my family and everything, but I thought I would be busy enough that I wouldn't miss him that much. You guys too. The first couple days, I was like, 'okay, yay, brake from my friends, I need it,' (I'm kidding :) ) but by the end of the trip, I felt like I hadn't seen you guys in a year. I think, that like, every two weeks or something, we should try to hang out at Elm park or wherever pleases you. ("you" as in everyone.)

Your probably wondering why I put 'truffles' in the headline. Okay, your probably not wondering, but still. I am eating my Dad's super yummy, chocolaty French truffles. (Not the mushroom kind.)

Hmmm...maybe I should get some more....

1 comment:

Gracie said...

hey i just wanna say to Alicia thank you and also i am also very happy to have found some one the around the same age as me called Alicia because although it says gracie on my blog i'm calle Alicia and my second names grace and i only use grace because i don't usualy like people i don't realy no, know my real name but like i say cool you made my week have a nice summer holiday's

xxx