Sheesh Liv, I said I wanted to come. I haven't told my parents yet, but I will. I'd need a date and stuff though. What if my parents can't come, can I still? Because it would just suck if I couldn't. I don't mind cooking for other peoples parents.
I love tomorrow. Late start, school only starts at 10! YAY!!!!! Sleep in!!! Yay (I state again) ! I still have not recieved any feedback for Among The Trees, except from Sara, and Emma tried. No feedback, no story. Easy peasy. Sophie has an excuse because I know she is catching up on all the stuff we sent her, but the rest of you are just being poopy. Read it, then send even just a coupld sentences (although I do prefer a paragraph, but sentences will do). Please?! I'm dying here. This story is new, it needs judgement!
Alicia xoxo<3
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment