Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally Got It!

If your wondering what I finally got, it's the new Rise Against CD, I got it yesterday and I've been listening to it non stop for the last 24 hours. My favourite song on it is Hero of War, I'm guessing the only person who can relate is probably Emma, but it's so amazing I had to tell the world.

Today my mom took me shopping and I got two new sweaters which are very soft and comfy and a new pari of converse (woot!) there blue plaid and pretty, and a pair of emu boots that aren't exactly emu boots but they look exactly the same.

I can't wait for our dance either! It's this Friday and even though I've already been to a dance this year I'm still extremely excited for this one because I'll actually know some people at this one.

Well I bestest be off, I have to walk my doggie dog and then probably start on my English paper that's due soon. Tootles ♥

--Sara♥♣♥

No comments: