Well the mysterious homework load has disappeared!!!! I finished it all!!! Now I have a free weekend, well not really but oh well. We are having a garage sale ( maybe on saturday and sunday we are having a BBQ thingy. But for the first time since school started no math homwork!!! I don't have to think about Polywhatsits and Integer thingys all weekend. I do have a music test this afternoon and im kind of nervous. but i should be fine. *crosses fingers* So i now have to go to Physiotherapy twice a week so the Physiotherapist can give me excersices and run an electric current thing through my knee which really tickles! I have some random Patella tracking disorder. it annoying. oh well 6 weeks and it will be gone. So hope everyone is having a good week and will have a good weekend. about 2 weeks till thanksgiving! and like 3 till our first dance. I can't wait!!!
Ta Ta for now
-Jeanette;-) (22 days till my B-day)!!!!!
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment