Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You have sexii kness

Hey guys,
Sorry about the title I just had to let jeanette know she shouldn't hate her knees because they are unbelieveably sexy. Yes that's right your new nickname is sexii knees okaii? SOund of Music looks cool but I hate musicals. Hate them. And if anyone has yet to witness the Agitated Octopus let me assure it was worth waiting for.
I had five tests in the period of two days. It was insane. Just finished the last one and went to a volleyball game though. WESTON TWO CLAPS AND A GUNSHOT!!! *clap**clap* BOOM! and BAM that was our cheer!
I'm going to my schools dance! Shauna's ditching me so I must go with my friend Rebecca1 It's going to be amazing though! We're tryign to get this whole group of guys to go it's hilarious!
Anyways,
luv yah<3
Cody

No comments: