Sorry I haven't blogged in so long! but at least I'm not the only one. I am still incredibly busy. I have a gigantic science test worth 50% of my grade on wednesday and I am starting to swim tuesday moring etc. I just wanted to say that I had a great time at take your kid to work day. I went to the hospital with my mom and I got to do a cool experiment and hear some people talk about there jobs, I also got free breakfast and lunch and won a 10 give certificate to McDonalds jsut for showing up. they also gave us all a leafs t-shirt, candy a pen a stuffed animal butterfly and some coupons. Emma your day was better than mine but I get to take home lots of cool stuff. Well have to go study!
Bye for now
-Jeanette ;)
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment