Okay... we're stepping into treacherous territory here Cody. Katie, are you reading?
Why do I hate Nathan?
In fact, I do not hate the red-head who has chosen a path I would never tread. I simply dislike him, because he has on various occasions for honest to goodness no reason called me, and I quote, "Bitch," and "Bitch who's ignoring me," and "Bitchy". Pardon the language. I have done nothing but try to accept his relationship to our circle, but I have found that when he badly treats my friends, spreads lies to my friends, and remains ignorant and "bitchy" himself, I cannot overlook these facts.
Katie, I'm sorry that you have chosen to be angry at me about my standpoint, but I cannot tell you that I am the only one. Kheyla, and several of your close friends who I have overheard in particular of my classes (it's not my place to name them) feel that you are becoming distant and unlike yourself in his presence. Ultimately, the relationship you hold with said red-head who enjoys making fun of other red-heads and Catholic people (may I remind you that I am one, and so are, if not regularly, Alicia and Sara), is up to you. It has been made very clear to myself that you no longer hold me in the highest regards of friendship, and for that I am sorry. I wish you could once again take interest in more people than Nathan, and the amazing events that take place in your friends lives. Have you heard about my book success? I doubt it, for you may attend my school, but your cares and interests are far from my own.
I hope these statements have made clear to you the reasons for my dislike of Nathan. I have made an effort not to become mad in the process, and think solely about my editing as well as the current episode of Gilmore Girls that now plays in the background despite the sad fact that it takes place during the seventh and final season.
Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment