1234 - Plain White T's
If you haven't heard it, you really need to checkkkkkkk it.
Alright, so basically my march break has consisted of avioding my saxophone and just hanging with my friends, and sleeping untill noon everyday :]
Emma, I would just like to notify you that i do own MAX, i just haven't finished the book i'm currently reading so that I can read it.
I don't know about any of you, but today i bought my own personal copy of Twilight on DVD. My mom never got the chance to see it so i watched it with her, she laughed when Jacob walked in with his long hair. She also shares my opinion on Robert Pattinson being really good , but finding Bella to be a downer. I remember some of you guys not liking Bella's Lullaby, but I actually really like it, enough that i'm taking it up on piano, its quite hard but i'm getting it.
Anywhoss, I tried sushi for the first time since i was like 7, and enjoyed it . I also went to see He's Just Not That Into You with Sophie and her sister, it was gooood.
Whoaaa i can't think of much else to blog on, hope you guys had a crazyyyyyy goood spring break!
-- Sara ♥♣♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment