Well everyone, I hope your March Breaks are going well.
So far, mine has consisted of homework, which isn't really that fun if you ask me. I finished all my Shakespeare homework (thanks to Sparksnotes, and Emma who recommended it), and am now trying to wire my house. I electrocuted myself. It wasn't fun. It hurts a lot. Don't do it. All I was trying to do was mkae a simple circuit, and next thing I new my hand was in pain and the wires were bright red, so there's a possibility I almost set my house on fire aswell. In the end, I triumphed and made a series circuit that met the specifications.
Tomorrow should be better because I'm going to Yorkville with my Nana. We don't actually think we're going to buy anything because it's very expensive, but you know window shopping could be fun. :)
Thursday I have two parties to attend, one of which is in the afternoon, the other lasts allll night longgg! That's right people, I'm going to get my party on!
Emma, I haven't read the Max book because well, I never read the fourth one. I'm thinking of just skipping it. Is there any way I could borrow it off you? While I'm talking about books, my friend Tasmeea read my wonderful (note the sarcasm) summary of Emma's book, and now reallly wants to read it. So for my sake, and Tasmeea's, let me know when I can buy it!
NEAL PATRICK-HARRIS! That's right everybody, I finally saw Harold and Kumar 2, and omg! Neal Patrick-Harris is my hero! Just the unicorn thing, I don't think i'll ever stop laughing. Also, as you may know, I am Neal Patrick Harris because of a random hyper incident provoked at my cottage, in which Thea decided I was his reincarnation.
Well there you have it folks. My life in a nut-shell right now. (hehehehe nuts)
Cody
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment