Hey every one,
Okay, so you know how I went to that Chris Botti concert at Massey Hall last night? Well, It was awesome! They opened the show with a comedian, which at the time I thought was kind of weird, but it was a good idea. He was really funny, and he got everyone in a great mood for the show. The trumpet player(Chris Botti) could play so well that I sometimes thought he wasn't playinga trumpet, but he was playing a flute. The guitarist could play so fast that I thought he was going to explode. It was amazing, and his guitar was fire engine red. The bassist was really good, and he could play really fast. The pianist was playing so fast at one part, that I couldn't see his hands. The drummer had so much control, that he could hit every symbol really, really fast, but he would barely tap them. The singer was on American Idol or something, and she had an amazing voice, she could hit the high notes the trumpet was hitting, but she would sing so quietly you could barely hear. It rocked!
Has anyone else's tutor missed 3 weeks in a row, because mine has, and I woke up early tis morning, because she said she would be there, even though I was up really late last night, and she wasn't there, so if you're reading this, please show up next week!
-Cody
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment