Ok, so Im Sara, I have been told to post something, so that what Im doing... Am I supposed to say something special? Uh... I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! WOOT!!! And... uhh yea... thats about it... there ya go Emma, I posted =)
"All because of you, I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no not the kind with halos. The kind that brings you home, when home becomes a strange place. I'll follow your voice, all you have to do is shout it out."
-Rise Against
"I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."
-Jace in City of Ashes (Cassandra Clare)
"I know more damn perverts, at schools and all, than anybody you ever met, and they're always being perverty when I'm around."
-Holden Caulfield in The Catcher In The Rye (J.D. Salinger)
No comments:
Post a Comment