Monday, February 25, 2008

EXPLODE!!!!!

Yoyoyo,
Sara was the nasty story you're talking about Digital Fortress by Dan Brown? Because that book rocks! I'm currently reading another one of his awesome books called Angels and Demons.
Anyway I'm bored and I'm now going to say any random thing that comes into my mind...... Why is it sucha gray day outside? What did the groundhog predict again? What happens when our official groundhog dies? Do we replace him? Can he retire? What happens if he get's his prediction wrong? Can groundhogs get fired or laid off? Why do I keep refering to our groundhog as a he? It could be a female groundhog. Or is it like a pope thing and they have to be male? How do you spell groundhog? Is it one word or two? Why is it a groundhog? Couldn't it be another rodent ? Like a rat? Or a Capibeara? Holly Crap I'm obsesed witht his groundhog thing. I have to go now before I like EXPLODE!!!!!!
~~~Pigeon
BTW, my new font colour is purple, so whenever you see the purple font you know it's the most interesting contributor back again..LOL

No comments: