Tho = Thou
Ca = Can Gogobordello = Gogol Bordello
Matin A = Matinée
Matin A = Matinée
Yes that nasty story was Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, and seriously it was nasty! And Sara you're totally right about the people's expressions thing. Ah, priceless.
Yesterday I bought the Sweeney Todd soundtrack. Totally awesome dude! I love singing to it so that I can relive the movie! The second I get it on DVD, at least Sara needs to come over and watch it. While it can never be the same as it was in theatres, it'll still always be creepy.
I also bought Pride and Prejudice, Shakespeare in Love, the Lord of the Rings extended edition box set and The Fantastic Four.
I also really want to watch Penelope, Jumper, The Other Boleyn Girl, and one more I can't remember in theatres.
Yesterday I bought the Sweeney Todd soundtrack. Totally awesome dude! I love singing to it so that I can relive the movie! The second I get it on DVD, at least Sara needs to come over and watch it. While it can never be the same as it was in theatres, it'll still always be creepy.
I also bought Pride and Prejudice, Shakespeare in Love, the Lord of the Rings extended edition box set and The Fantastic Four.
I also really want to watch Penelope, Jumper, The Other Boleyn Girl, and one more I can't remember in theatres.
So my Mom is reading Eclipse, the third book in Twilight and it's absolutely horrible to relive the emotions I felt while Bella found out that she loved Edward and Jacob, and she has to make a choice. I'm so team Edward, and he just loves her so much, he's like the Phantom of The Opera where he'd do anything for her. I was very angry at Bella during that book, and I'll never like her as much again. If I was in her shoes I wouldn't take Edward for granted like she does.
Rant over.
Hey, if you haven't seen it yet, the Max Ride site has been updated to The Final Warning. It gives a sneak preview. You should check it out.
-Emma
Rant over.
Hey, if you haven't seen it yet, the Max Ride site has been updated to The Final Warning. It gives a sneak preview. You should check it out.
-Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment