Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Twilight Movie!

Stephenie Meyer just updated her website, and has pictures of the actors who are to play the Cullens in the Twilight Movie.

Robert Pattinson doesn't look as bad as I thought. He's still not my imaginary Edward though. You might recognize the actor from playing Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire, I hope he doesn't speak with an English accent, he's not supposed to. They have Edward's wardrobe perfect though.

The Cullen Family

From left to right : Emmet played by Kellan Lutz, Rosalie played by Nikki Reed, Esme played by Elizabeth Reaser, Edward played by Robert Pattinson, Carlisle played by Peter Facinelli, Alice played by Ashley Greene, and Jasper played by Jackson Rathbone.

Does anyone recognize what character Nikki Reed plays on the O.C. ? I can't figure it out, but she does. Alice better be as fun loving on screen as in the book, and hopefully Jasper's hair will thin a little on screen. I think Carlisle's pretty good, though Esme kinda looks lop-sided. Emmet doesn't have as much hair as I pictured.

I'm really sorry guys, but I think I'm going to have to see the movie. Because now I can't wait!

- Emma

No comments: