Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Books

These are some awesome new books I'm dying to read! The last one comes out in August. August! How will I survive?

The fourth Maximum Ride book - The Final Warning - comes out March 17th, 2008.



The fourth book in Ingo - The Crossing of Ingo - comes out May 2008 in England. I have to order it online if I want to get it here, or I'd have to wait until next year.

The image “http://www.collinseducation.com/images/covers/038500/038567-fc12.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The sixteenth book of The Roman Mysteries - The Scribes From Alexandria - comes out June 2008.

The Scribes from Alexandria: Roman Mystery 15 (The Roman Mysteries)

The fourth Twilight book - Breaking Dawn - comes out August 2nd 2008.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x66/roses-thorn/breaking-dawn2.jpg

I can't wait! By the way, I've invited Katie, Alicia and Cody to join the blog as well. Hopefully someone else will actually post something. That was kind of the point.

-Emma

No comments: