So I finished my art project. (Is a background necessary? Because if it is, I'm not technically done.) That was a relief.
But unfortunately Mom didn't pick up City of Ashes for me yet. Grrrr. I need to read book two of The Mortal Instruments! They're so good! I need to know what happens! Mom! Why? She said she'll try and pick it up tomorrow. Not fair. She could go get it right now and leave my brother at his skate park for two seconds, but no! Sometimes Cool Mom, can be totally uncool.
Watch this awesome video. It's really cool. Trust me if you love qudditch.
School takes up too much of our lives. It can be fun sometimes, but so are three day weekends. I can't wait until our P.A. day this week. It's going to be weird going back to five days after so many short weeks. I can't stand the thought. But I can absolutely stand that we're encroaching on the countdown to The Crossing Of Ingo. If you haven't read it, go shoot yourself in the tail. Really.
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment