I am trying to get rid of all trace of sickness, so, I took a nice long, hot shower, (totally unlike me, I believe in conserving water and I can't stand cold, but when you feel all yucky, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!) I cleaned my whole room and I changed my sheets, (also unlike me; cleaning? Yuck!) And now I am in a refreshing face mask that is really really tingly. (again, unlike me. I am so NOT the girly girl type.)
I am going to have to buy city of bones so I can see what all the fuss is about. (or I can borrow it.) I am going to buy a book on how to learn sign language because it would be really really cool to know how to speak. Not that you guys would do it, but we could like gossip and no one would know what we're saying.I and we can call people names right in front of their faces and they wouldn't know. It would also help to get jobs, and would look good on the college or uni resumee. (accent on the second e)
Anywhoo...to anyone who hasn't seen Enchanted, you are really missing out on some serious James Marsden. The weid thing is, Nancy played a lesbien two timer cheating girlfriend in the Musical RENT...so it was kinds weird seeing her in this movie.
Soph
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment