My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
485 Pages Read In About 30 Hours. (Just over a day)
FINISHED CITY OF BONES!
My god! It was freaking awesome! Everyone should read it! Now I'm dying for book 2! I can't believe the twists in it! Never expect the whole family thing. I won't elaborate for those still unread, but seriously! I didn't exactly want Jace to be -you know! How? Why? And have they never seen Sweet Home Alabama? I don't know how that movie ends, but hopefully they make it work. I know it's totally gross, believe me, but I still can't help being dissapointed. Now what? Simon? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Rant over.
That's it for now. I'm dying for some Jolly's pizza which is what we're eating for dinner. It seems like I'm dying for a lot of things lately, huh? Maybe I should find that lost golden immune system Cody. It may come in handy.
-Emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment